Life Management Skills I Book & Cards
- Has 50 or more reproducible activity-based handouts covering a variety of life skills topics
- Save time and money by reducing your preparation with these high-quality materials that you'll use as a primary focus for individual sessions and groups
- The engaging graphics and illustrations provide an important visual aid
- Deck has 63 cards plus 9 blank cards
- Suitable for older adolescents and adults
Life Management Skills books and cards are designed to be used in mental health settings with older adolescents and adults. These books and cards fill a very practical need to have materials that provide tangible reminders of information being presented and help build rapport. Spiral binding makes it very easy to copy handouts directly from the books.
- Goal Setting
- Problem Solving
- Risk Taking
- Role Satisfaction
- Stress Management
- Time Management
Spiral bound, 112-128 pages. 63 Cards plus 9 blanks in each deck.