- Our doctor puppet will inspire lots of pretend play
- This puppet's working mouth and wooden hand rod make it easy to play with
- Very detailed outfit and cheerful expression
The doctor will see you now! Dr. Chartwell, complete with mask, cap, and a white lab coat with embroidered stethoscope, is ready to scrub in and spread good health and cheer! Young puppeteers can use one hand to open and close the 15-inch puppets mouth and change expressions, and the other hand to use the removable wooden rod to make the good doctor gesture. Top-quality materials and realistic details make this puppet a playmate that will stand up to the test of time. Puppet play is a wonderful way to make connections and to explore feelings and new perspectives. It helps build vocabulary, dexterity, imagination, and creativity! Detachable rod is suitable for lefties or righties.
- Beautifully crafted hand-and-rod doctor puppet
- Removable clothing includes surgical cap and mask, white lab coat with embroidered stethoscope
- Use one hand to manipulate the puppet's mouth and facial expressions, and the other to gesture with the wooden arm rod
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers to preteens, ages 2 to 10, for hands-on, screen-free play