Totika Cube Game and Anger Cards
- Includes 48 cards with 150 discussion-provoking questions relating to managing anger
- One - Foam Stuffed Vinyl sided Indoor safe 3" Cube
- Can be used as its own game or with the Totika stacking game
- Ages 8 and up
This is a fun variation of the classic Totika Stacking game. On each turn, players roll the Cube to determine the color. Then, they pick a card, and respond to the matching color question. The game is very flexible, and participants can make up their own rules. The Totika cube game is a simple, quick, fun communication game for one-on-one or with any size group. BONUS! The cube and cards can also be used with the Totika stacking game. Simply role the cube to determine which color block should be removed. Then, respond to the appropriate prompt on the selected card.
Anger card deck includes 150 open-ended questions, anger scenarios, prompts and sentence completion intended to promote discussions about and strategies for coping with and resolving anger. Examples include:
- What might be the first sign you feel anger? What’s another sign?
- The next time anger makes you want to argue or fight, what might work instead?
- Someone makes fun of you. How do you decide whether it’s playful teasing or taunting?
- Anger can get worse when ____________ because _______________.