Actions & Consequences for Teens Card Game
- Card game that teaches teens to consider their options and make better personal choices
- Covers areas such as alcohol and drugs; family; managing anger, time and money; peer relations; personal health and responsibility; rules and laws
- Created by Estelle A. Leutenbury and Kathy L. Khalsa OTR/L
- Suitable for ages 12-18
Created by Estelle A. Leutenburg and Kathy L. Khalsa OTR/L. Ages: 12-18. This interactive card game is developed to help participants stop, think about their options, consider the consequences of their behavior, and ultimately make better personal choices. 75 real-life situation cards explore six relevant areas: Alcohol and Drugs; Family; Managing Anger, Time, and Money; Peer Relations; Personal Health and Responsibility; Rules and Laws. Complete instructions guide the leader into discussion of responding rather than reacting, and a method of choosing powerfully to have desired outcomes rather than negative consequences.
Each card describes a situation. For each situation, three questions will be asked to shape a new way of thinking:
1. What would I most likely do (in real life)?
2. What is most likely to happen if I do this?
3. Would my action result in a positive or negative outcome?
Contents: 75 Situation Cards & Leader's instructions