Totika Cube Game with Ice-Breaker Cards
- Includes 48 cards with 150 discussion-provoking Ice-Breaker questions
- One - Foam Stuffed Vinyl sided Indoor safe 3" Cube
- Can be used as its own game or with the Totika stacking game
- Ages 8 and up
This is a fun variation of the classic Totika Stacking game. On each turn, players roll the Cube to determine the color. Then, they pick a card, and respond to the matching color question. The game is very flexible, and participants can make up their own rules. The Totika cube game is a simple, quick, fun communication game for one-on-one or with any size group. BONUS! The cube and cards can also be used with the Totika stacking game. Simply role the cube to determine which color block should be removed. Then, respond to the appropriate prompt on the selected card.
The Icebreaker card deck includes 150 open-ended warm-up questions that lead to funny and thoughtful conversations about perspectives and experiences. A fun and engaging way to start conversations with any group in any setting. Questions include:
- Name the best TV show, video game, and website.
- If you fell asleep for 100 years then woke up, what would you do first? How come?
- Where do you like to go with your family? How come?
- What do you really want to do again that you've done before? How come?